CrossDB is a powerful high-performance embedded RDBMS database. It's developed to improve development efficiency for embedded application or embedded system development.
- Support Multiple OS Platform: Linux/Windows/MacOS/FreeBSD etc
- Support X86/ARM/PPC/MIPS etc CPU
- Support OnDisk/In-memory/RamDisk Storage
- Support Primary Key and multiple Secondary Index
- Support HASH and RBTREE Index
- Support Multi-columns Index
- Support Exact Match, Leftmost Match, Range Match
- Support C/C++ Struct/Union ORM APIs
- Support Struct Scheme Auto upgrade/downgrade
- Support almost all C data types
- Support rich DEC/HEX/BIN/Bitmap/MAC/IPv4/IPv6/Timestamp formats
- Support Standard Transaction (begin/commit/rollback)
- Support WAL for OnDisk storage
- Dynamic Growing/Shrinking Table
- Support Multiple Threads and Multiple Processes Access
- Support Table level read/write lock
- Super High Performance
- Very Robust: Process Restart, Process Crash, Power Cycle
- Very Simple: Simple header and library file
- Zero Config: no complex config, real out-of-the-box
- You can use CrossDB RDBMS to Manage Program Runtime Data efficiently.
- You can use CrossDB transaction to do persistency storage on Disk/Flash with ACID feature.
- YOu can use CrossDB to support Process Restartability, In-Service Software Upgrade(ISSU) easily.
- You can use CrossDB RDBMS to refactor your code conveniently.
- You can use CrossDB Index to optimize performance without changing your code.